Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[RE] Random Stuff That Happened to me This Week

Well since I also experienced what you read, I might as well do a response on Alex’s post. Honestly, I regretted reading that webtoon but at l didn’t read it at night like you did.

Have you ever had your online friends that send you a link that mentally disturbed you? Well, it happened to me yesterday. I was playing this game Tora no Tsubasa( TnT for short).
This game is a casual game that has no animation but you can dress up your avatar. Of course all the characters are anime girls. I mostly play this game to shave off my free time and talk to random people around the world. Most people would have some negative views since its all anime girls.

Well I have tried numerous games but not something like this. I kind of expected you would be involved with these kinds of games, Alex. Never have I been sent such a disturbing webtoon. For most people, it doesn’t seem so creepy. However, it’s a short moment horror if you scroll down fast enough to keep up with the short dialogue.

Back to my story, during a mission, my friend told me to check out a link in the forums. So I followed his instructions that led to the link. When I first saw the information, I hesitated. It quoted
Some scary stuff =D
I stared at the smiley face with distraught. I hate people that add stuff like smiley face that contradicts the statement.

Well I would definitely be thinking the same thing. That’s why I don’t trust titles with something added that contradicts the title. Although I never really encountered such titles nowadays, I do understand how Alex thinks about the title. Although it’s something that we wouldn’t take any interest, we just continue because of our curiosity. Unfortunately, “curiosity kills a cat”. Seems like most of our actions will ended up as mistakes and we take them for granted. Although taking a risk is better than not knowing what will happen and you could learn a good lesson from this situation and prepare yourself the next time.


Then I tried to be busy with other task such as homework (well I should get started on my typing my post more... but I hate writing...) but some reason that link keeps popping in my head.

Multitasking isn’t such a good thing when you’re doing something that is completely unrelated to something else. For example, watching television while working on your history homework will definitely mixed up the current news from the television to answer questions about historical events. Other than that, I think I might really regret this if I start having nightmares due to those webtoons. If that’s so, I might as well blame you for any related nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment