Friday, September 9, 2011

[RE] Hmm...Hello again.

Since I can relate with Damien's post (not completely), I’ll start my responsive post about his post. For the most part, I do agree I will be more active in blogging now that I have the same teacher again (which means I can express my love for food again) and that there are a lot of things to worry about now that we’re seniors.
Not only do we have the SATs/ ACTs, but on top of that we need to work on getting our statements for college written and completed soon. Luckily Sutherland will be including the UC personal statements in our assignments
I definitely agree all the above statements. Honestly, I was a bit nervous to be having Sutherland since I need to get serious about UC personal statements for college applications (no offense, Mr. Sutherland) However, I am also grateful for having his class again. Two years ago, I was pretty much of a wreck when it comes to expressing my opinions to others, much less on a blog; however I am (somewhat) more confident whenever I blog. To those who are starting out blogging, it’s a great way to express whatever you like, just be appropriate for the public and your fellow classmates please. (:
I'm just hoping that writing about my problems will help to sort of relieve my stress, like the feeling when it feels like weight has been lifted off your shoulders
I agree with Damien that blogging does in some people’s way, relieve them of stress from our daily lives in school. With rules and school regulations, we cannot regularly express our opinions out in general public due to possible inappropriate language, but posting blogs is a great way to deal with what’s going on with our lives. Writing is basically our everyday freedom use!

1 comment:

  1. Check out what I response for your post :)

    http://stephychen1028.blogspot.com/2011/09/response-to-nancys-response-post.html

    ReplyDelete