Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[RE] Being Happy With Love

        Well, it’s not much of a response, but it did brought some interest for me.  This was from Taylor Clark's blog.
 i LOVE the way i can be having the WORST day of my LIFE and simply talking to YOU completely CHANGES my mood 

I think quote was in this post was focusing on love; I can understand this as more of a friend’s view. I can definitely relate to the worst day of my life (or perhaps of the year) so it’s understandable that if you’re talking to someone, it’ll help you feel a lot better.  Sometimes, I do rant too much about my day but if my friend is nice enough, it’ll be acceptable (maybe?).  

        Although people tend to talk to their friends to hopefully a lot better than before, other people also talk to their family. Most of the time, after a bad day, I would talk to my mother (if she isn’t busy) and afterwards, we would talk about our embarrassing moments and laugh at each other. 
   
        There is also the original purpose of the original blog: lover. I’m sure a lot of couples talk to each other about both their good and bad days and will definitely feel better about it at the end. 
  
        The quote can go different ways, whether it’s your friends, family, or lover. Either way,  expressing your feelings about that day will definitely be much better than bottling up all those negative feelings and “blow up”.
Actually, there’s also the case where some people express their bad days in writing, such as in journals or diaries and just talk about to no one. Sometimes expressing your emotions in writing from, such as what I am doing now (not really) is another way to may yourself better. Just hopefully, you’ll keep in appropriate when it comes to blogging.    

No comments:

Post a Comment