Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching Fire pt.3

Continuing to the third part of Catching Fire...
    At last! The 75th Hunger Games starts! But will the result be the same as the first book, leaving both Katniss and Peeta winning the game again? This question will probably remained until I finished the book.There were some unexpected events such as teaming up with the other previous victors. There was also the fact that Katniss got more protective towards Peeta rather more than what I expected. Katniss has become more cautious of the people who team with her more than the last book. She actually expected betrayal from her new teammates and thought about how she was going to kill them. She has really become one of the previous victors, unlike Peeta, who only has nightmares and pretty much isn't cautious as Katniss. I personally think that Peeta isn't as aware of survival facts and I think he's more innocent compared to Katniss during the Hunger Games. I'm starting to really mixing up the roles like Peeta is the "damsel in distress" while Katniss is like his "knight and shining armor". I feel that Peeta doesn't seem to changed whatsoever during the book, which is very unlike most other books I have read before. I also think that the start of the rebellion is only on stage one of the event and will continue on the next and last book: Mockingjay. I will definitely wait for the book, which will release in August 2010. To my partners, you already know the fact that Peeta...DIED -celebrates- until he revives....made me really disappointed. I never expected the author to actually grant my wish for him to die (this sounds very mean) but I loved reading that part! That was also my favorite part of the entire book! Ok, I think I went a little to far with my wish for Peeta's death...
My question: Are you going to wait for the last book, Mockingjay?

No comments:

Post a Comment