Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Statement of Purpose

Over the past 2 months, I have steadily been improving on my grammar and I have been using the topics I was planning on writing about on my blogs. I might not plan on writing blogs on traveling because I do not have much detail to the locations I have been to. However, it’s still a possiblity that I might work on traveling. I will continue on writing about books, movies, and foods.

As I read through my previous blogs, I realized that I do a lot of explaining on the topic rather than giving more of my opinions on the topic. I would really want to improve on this. Now that I have 2 months worth of experience in posting, I will make sure that I will steadily improve on my grammar, increase in vocabulary, and giving more of my opinions on future topics I will be posting on the blogs. I am thinking about writing about some historical figures, mainly in the medival times, because it’s very interesting to see what they have overcome hardships and achieve their goals.(or maybe to see whether or not they were beheaded for some unreasonable argumentation)

There is also the fact that I haven’t improved much or the fact that I haven’t been trying hard enough in some of my blogs and I sometimes feel upset the fact that I am only working on the blogs just for the grade and not enjoying it. I think its because I have been having a lot of assignments that have been pushing me to the edge and not having as much time on writing on the blog and is considered “sloppy and last minute” work in my opinion.

I would also like more topic ideas and I’m opened to any suggestions. As long as it is easy and you would most likely have a lot of opinions on that topic, I would gladly accept and hope it would be enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your topics...I think your writing is clear, detailed, and well-organized, so it's really easy for your readers (me in this case) to get a lot out of it.

    As far as feeling better about some of your posts than others, or putting more effort into some posts than others...join the club. Writing at a consistent level is not possible. You get good days and bad days, and that's nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete