Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing Group


When working with a group, I would like to help prevent writer’s block. With more people, I could get more topic ideas and use them for future blogs.  I can also get more improvement in my writing like grammar. If these goals are met, I would like to the same to those in my group. Putting up some comments and editing on my work (or other people’s) will help improve both me and the people. I may also say that those who wrote some of the same topic can help give more ideas onto the topic. As for rules, I guess it’s to be respectful with other people’s work and to put up comments that are both positive and negative. That way, there are some encouragements, while there are some discouragements. However, this helps with the improvement in writing and can help develop new writing skills that will eventually be in use in the future. Another rule should be to protect people’s privacy by not talking about their work in progress, being offensive their work for lack of grammar, bad vocabulary, etc. If not, you will just end up losing that person’s respect for you and perhaps other classmates. This is kind of relating to respecting other’s work as well though. ^^’’

No comments:

Post a Comment