Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Statement of Purpose

I am planning on writing on various foods, places,and movie reviews. I may think of writing about other topics, but for now,I'll stick with these. My reasons on writing my chosen topics is because I like to write about my opinions so it would persuade readers to experience the same things as I.
My reason on writing about various foods is because it gives interest in other foods other than pizzas and hamburgers to the readers. It's also because I have tried many cuisines that other people would like to, this encourages them to try the foods I would recommend highly.
My second topic that involves traveling: I adore. Many people including I enjoy experiencing new cultures. I would also want to be as entertaining as those traveling brochures and give out the locations that people would love to experience while staying there. I hope writing about the places gives the idea to the readers to travel there and enjoy the place just as I did.
My last topic is on reviews on movies. There are a lot of old movies that haven't been seen in a long time and new movies that people may have never watched them out there and people would wonder whether or not that movie is good. Well, that's my reason to write about these kinds of movies. To recover a forgotten movie and write about them interests people and give them to think about watching that movie.
From all of these topics I will be writing, maybe I will have some bad comments talking about my lack of vocabulary or bad grammar. However, I will be open to any suggestions go whether it is watching a movie, eating different foods, or traveling to a place because just like the readers, I want to experience new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment